From:
Eileen Domanick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:17:34 GMT
Tabitha gave the ferret fun tower 2 paws up. Cindy and Tom are great
people to deal with. They responded very fast to my e-mails and I got
the tower within a few days. It's very well made, all the sharp edges
are covered and they send extra zip ties.

Tabitha hopes all her ferty cousins out there can get one. I didn't
even get it out of the box and she was in it! She is my wild child. She
loves to climb and explore. I know she will be enjoying this for a long
time to come. Spikie(my cat) Went crazy over the xtra zip ties :) he
ran off with them. A big thanks and dooks to Cindy and Tom.