From:
Robert Hartley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 16:23:53 +0800
Hi all.
I've just had my two six month old girls spayed.  And they came back from
the vet with little shaved patches on their tummy and an impressive cut.

I had to go to school that day and i didnt know if there was any real
chance of anything going wrong in that operation....so i worried.  And now
that there back they are incredibly sleepy....it's the day after the op and
there just starting to liven up a little!  Is this an after affect of the
anesthetic or the effect of bein....hmm not so whole :)

just curious.
Cyas