From:
reanee gladden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2008 06:23:23 +0000
He is one of the DMK ferrets and is now fixed, and a wonderful
compliment to my family.

The American Humane Society has a contest going. One of the prizes
is The privilege of awarding a $5,000 grant for spay/neuter. There
are many other wonderful prizes but this is the one I am truely
interested in.

Please help Grissom to try to help others. Here is the link to his page
for voting. I think this is a great contest, and it is for all types of
pets. We only have a few days to get his votes up.

http://www.spaydayusa.org/bin/Rate?image_id=1003132220

Reanee Gladden