From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 06:32:35 -0700
Ferrets taking down a deer?  HA!  We've got that beat!  My guys took down
a WOLF! <giggle>  I used to have this huge (about the size of a beagle)
stuffed wolf on my dresser.  One ferret got up on the dresser, knocked the
wolf over, and the other ferrets pounced and murdered the poor wolf!  Then
Mr. Alpha Ferret, Slinky, dragged the wolf carcas under the bed to devour.
They chitter-chattered so much I thought there was an invasion occurring in
my bedroom!

Aileen & the herd
Slinky, Gizmo, Kyle, Noel, & Sandy