Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2012 21:57:40 -0500
I have been contacted by someone who has 5 ferrets in Canaan, CT, that
need a home as soon as possible, if not sooner. I don't have all of
the specifics, but he seems like a decent guy and is going to send me
information on each one tomorrow, including pictures (he is at work
tonight and can't do it until then). He says that they are all a bonded
group, no biters, all supposedly healthy and very people friendly. He
says his 7 year old nephew comes over and plays with them often. I
will have more specifics tomorrow and post them as soon as I get them.
However, I wanted to reach out right away and see if anyone in the
Connecticut or New York area could possibly take them. He did say that
their large cage was broken beyond repair, so now they are all in a
cage that is way too small for them.

Jeff
In Loving Memory of Neo, Trinity, Morphy, Dozer, Possum, Pip, Pop,
Sabrina, Minnie Mouse, Hunny, Misty, Frodo, Baggins, and Mr. Parker
Caring for Luna, Baby Girl, Boomer, and Zoomer