From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 22:20:03 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Well, I am not sure what all is under there, but it might be of major
concern to any archeologist out there.

You see, I seem to have accidentally stumbled across a location of
fossilized raisins and other tidbits that I believe may have been left by
an ancient form of ferret.  But since I am not an expert in this field, I
am requesting help.

The location of the dig would be under my refrigerator.  I moved it out to
fix the water line loosened by a cat being chased by a 90 pound ferret.
OK, so Winter thinks she is a 90 pound ferret, no one has the heart to tell
her she is a dog.

I had already gone on a dig in what passes for my garage for my monkey
wrench.  Took several months of steady work, but I finally found it.
Pulled out the appliance to tighten the connection so I wouldn't have water
everywhere.  I guess that is good.  Water would have destroyed the fossil
evidence I am sure.

I was careful in replacing the frige, so the fossils should be safe for
now.  But need help soon, cannot guarentee fossilized raisins are safe
from current local ferret population.

Mo' Mags