From:
Amy Plouffe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 21:17:28 -0500
I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who sent kind words or cards
they have been very soothing in our time of sadness.Buster was our first
fuzzy to pass on over the bridge.I have a beautiful little stone picked
out for him ,as soon as I get the money together I will purchase it and
place it on his grave, if anyone would like to take a look at them they
are just beautiful you can see them at
http://www.angelpetmemorials.com/angel_pets_001.htmt
They are listed under the heading Ferret Angel markers.
[Moderator's note: I think that url should end in .htm, not htmt.  BIG]

As Buster was our first fuzzy to leave us we have no fuzzy to meet him
and watch him over at the bridge so if someone could put a good word in
for him it would be greatly appreciated.

Amy-fur mom
Bryan-fur dad
Breanna-Human child
Chaz-fuzzy
Wiley-fuzzy
Tazzy-fuzzy
and Buster waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Amy Plouffe