From:
Urban Fredriksson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 1994 12:14:53 +0200
Todd Cromwell <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>Indeed, it seems like in every area in the UK (and Ireland) they are
>used only for hunting.

They can't be used only for hunting everywhere, as several people
in our national organisation have been visiting England and met
with people who keep them as pets. But you're right in that the
majority of Englishmen I've met seems to think you don't keep
ferrets indoors, just like they seem to do in several parts of
Sweden.