Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 17:31:30 -0500
Hi all, wowsie, there's sure been lotsa fuzzies this season crossing de
Rainbow Bridge.  Well we gots de notice that de Weasle Queen had lost yet
another fuzzy.  So dere we were Queen Vicky, and Jade and me all waiting
for SubZero to cross--seems he was having a hardtime.  What in heaven's
name does he have in his secret backpack.  It looks like all de tings he
had during his earth time.  Slowly he makes his way across very slowly.
Jade who isnt supposed to do dis ran out a bit on de bridge to help him
de rest of de way.  He makes it to loud cheers.  I introduces myself to
him and he seemed somewhat stunned by me.  He said he has always heard
abouts me, but he picture me as a beautiful princess type ferret with
glossy beautiful fur and I was to put it mildly not quite that.  Well a
big unwanted tear crawled out of my eyes.  He looked shocked and said oh
no Ms SaraFerret--you are more beautiful than I had heard.  Most ferrets
have to have big furry coats to be pretty, but you are more beautiful in
your skin which is nice colored and he went on and on.  SubZero felt so
bad and I tells him never mind as de Boss will get me a coat one day.
But den SubXero tells me dat I have a beautiful soul --Really I says--
feeling really lattered.  (SubZero really knows how to dig himself out of
a hole of his own making Giggle).  I tells him I is so used to my skin
dat I wouldnt be able to handle a furry coat.

But he admired my tail which is super bushy and he looked at his tail
which was somewhat sparse.  I tells him dat after a while his tail hairs
will grow back, but to be honest up here we dont look at tings like dat
as our wings are de important tings.

So after all dat, we chatted about his earth leavetaking.  He says well I
was just so tired of being sick and I really wanted to see Mommy Victoria
again and my body hurts so bad, but den we went to de vet and all de hurt
went away.  What's in your backpack--everyone wanted to know--do I have
to give it back?  he asks--of course not, but why is it so heavy.  Well
Mommy Debi didnt know dis, but dere was a stuffed kitty dat I loved and
used to sneak around and hug when Mommy wasnt looking so I just decided
to bring it wit me--can I keep it?  Well of course we are allowed to
keep anything that wecan get in the backpack unlike humans.  We are His
special creatures, de only creature allowed to bring possessions with us
when we pass over de bridge.  So he showed all of us his kitty and oh was
it cute and we all admired it.  But I could see dat SubZero was getting
so tired, it was rather a heavy ting to carry.  His sis, Jade offers to
carry it for a while and he thanked her and so dere we all were Queen
Victoria, Jade, me and SubZero all holding part of stuffed kitty.  We
went to de Wing house and he looked thru all the varieties and colors of
wings and den he asks his mom, Victoria what she thought of the colors,
being ever the dutiful son, and she says red wings for your valiant
effort in life and dere dey were flame red wings--it almost blinded us.
We tries dem on him and dey just fit.  And of course de halo to match and
a carry pack for de stuff kitty and a new hammock.  Note to Human Mommy--
SubZero just took off and flew--didnt even need lessons.  He flew like a
bird for awhile and then circled back to us and we trotted off to their
den and had pepsi and crackers--dats one of de ferret's fav drinks along
with sweetened ice tea.  Wowsie did dat cold pepsi taste good.  We had no
energy to dance but we chatted de time away until it was bedtime and dey
said Ms SaraFerret just spend de night here and so I found a fluffy
blankie and curled up and slept so soundly.

Hugs and dooks and kisses and wings dat fly like a bird
Ms SaraFerret