From:
katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2008 06:55:11 -0400
When in doubt, go directly to the manufacturer.

Oxbow Hay (www.oxbowhay.com), the manufacturer of Carnivore Care,
sold it in a bucket a few years ago. I bought some from them and
it seems it was under $50 (this was several years ago, so I would
imagine the price has gone up). I can't remember the size but it was
substantial, a lot cheaper than the small packets. You can call the
company and get this information. If you can't get Oxbow to sell it
directly to you, ask your vet to order the larger size, or perhaps
give you a prescription that you can send to Oxbow.

I haven't used it in a very long time as I found that other
alternatives worked just as well for temporary feedings.

Katharine