From:
EStonefld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 19:15:33 EST
Hi, Beth here.  I have been reading the list for about a year now, but I
very seldom post.  Anyway, I know of someone in the St. Louis, Missouri
area who unfortunately needs to find a new home for her son's fuzzy.  He
son just doesn't play with her enough.  The ferret is female and about 1
1/2 to 2 years old.  Her name is Bandit.  She was purchased at Pass Pets
so she is spayed and descented.  She has been receiving regular veterinary
care and is due for her shots, which the present owner will obtain prior to
adoption.  I don't believe she wants any money for the ferret, she just
wants her to have a good home.  Bandit is currently housed in a large
aquarium, I am unsure if the aquarium would be included with Bandit.  To
my knowledge the ferret is friendly and does not bite, she doesn't get the
amount of attention she deserves.  Any interested parties may email me and
I will get more details.

DOOK DOOK!
Kisses to all the fuzzies!
Beth