Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 19:40:09 -0800
I finally got my ferrets and ferret back.  well I dunno if they are happy.
Domino the girl was my brothers for a while until she went to live with a
friend and his 2 other ferrets..  we didnt want to keep her if she was
going to be alone so we gave her to him temporarly till we could find
another friend.  well we found another ferret however he is nameless and
had been living with another ferret so we got domino back after 4 months
and so domino and the newly separated feret are now mine.  well I was
looking and domino was just laying there chin down like * sigh* and the new
guy was sitting on a different level far away.  I thought oh no!  when I
came back 15 mins together they were laying in the hamock but she still
looked *sigh*y ... should I just give it time or do you think something is
wrong?

IF you have any suggestions e-mail me at

thanks!

=====
/`7.88.74/`7.88.-->Mandy<--.88.74//`7.88.74/