From:
"Giardine, Joe'L" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 16:05:24 -0400
Hello all!

My name is Joe'l like Noel but w/ a J.

I have 4 fuzzes an love them very much!  The first Fuzzy is Puckie an
female sable w/ black eyes... I got her from a pet store in Bensalum Pa, on
Oct 24th of 96..she was about 9 or 10 weeks when I got her... the second
one is Pinkie a Peach color female w/ dark red eyes... she has a pink nose
so that is why she got the name pinkie... she's kinda on the fat side...but
it's more to love... I got her on Jan 2ed of 97 from the very same store...
But Pinkie was only 4 weeks old an still needed wet food...so it took some
extra time an care to get her on her way..

Then I found a Ferret shelter in Levittown Pa that had other ferrets an
decided that it would be better to get an others that I wanted or could
handle by adoption rather then get one from a store..  So I talked to the
owner of the shelter Rose who had two other ferret's up for adoption an so
I got Banda a sable female an Whitie an white Male w/ red eyes... I am not
really sure how old ether is..but for the most part My fuzzys are healthy!
I enjoy them so much an are always interested in making life fun an
interesting for them... Banda is the only one so far that has had to have
any major operation..  She had an Adrenalectomy in July of 1998..an
recovered from that nicely... however now her belly has become a bit
larger an her rear part has become swollen again as it did before the
first operation...

I have an apt w/ a very good vet in Plymouth Meeting Pa, this Saturday...
I am really hoping she will have good news for me...or at the very least
comforting news w/ banda... Dr Edling is great w/ my ferret's an at one
time..

I had taken in a stray that someone had mistreated an she worked very hard
all night long to save her..  I named that one Mousie... she was so cute!!
But unfortunately she did not make it... : (

So anyway..  this is my Fuzzy Store so far... I really like the peanut Idea
someone had on the list an am going to try it... My fuzzy's run around now
in a ferret proof room when I'm home an they have lots to play w/ but as
any child could get board w/ any toy..they are always welcoming to
something new an fun!

To all you kind hart Fuzzy lovers out there.. many happy weasel war dances!

Joe'l

Ps... Rose are you on this list?  I have not seen you in a long time!