Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 17:51:30 -0700
Hi all
Da survey continues and I am getting a lot of requests for different
things.  Some of them will be added to existing stuff as they fit in
there.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Zen.  I gave her da
tour of da place.  She waz really interested in da Ferretone Flood.  She
went over there and lapped up a lot of dat.  She then came back and asked
where da french fries waz.  She said her mommy told her there would be
french fries.  I told her dat I would show her where I get da french fries
but she is not to show anyone or tell anyone.  Dat is my own personal
supply and I don't share it with everyone.  She had a few fries on me but
I would let her take any away.  She said to tell her mommy dat she luved
her and to send lots of kisses and hugs.

Message Begins: Dook dook dook, dook, dook dook, Dook Dook, Dook.  Message
Ends.  Pvt Sandee out.  I'll teach them not to tell about my french fries.
Kinda sensitive about my fries.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee