Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2010 23:27:56 -0400
In Memory of Ripple the Ferret - whose life was cut short due to lack
of respect, love & care from his former Family that chose to leave
him & cagemate in a dirt cellar - without food, water and possibly
exposed to poision that took his life so painfully.

Diane @ South Shore Ferret Care ( Southshoreferretcare.org) answered
the call to rescue him & his buddy so with sheer determination she did
everything possible to give Ripple the best of chance to survive -even
carrying him to work so he would have her full attention at all times
-only to be taken in such a short time by effects of possible poision
left in the dirt cellar where they had no food. At the Vet's office his
last breath was taken by euthanasia to ease his pain. I know the tears
Diane & her helpers are feeling only too well. I have seen her in
action and seen the sadness when all else fails to save the life she
holds so dearly. Ripple's buddy will be looking for him but with
Diane & friends in tow - he will be well cared for & loved thru his
loss. In Light of this situation, we are offering the" RIPPLE EFFECT"
Sleepsack (see photo) 40 sacks will be available-BUY NOW!!

-in Memory of Ripple- ALL proceeds will go to South Shore Ferret Care
Shelter & Rescue- as they carry the load for ferrets in Massachusetts
and are in need of our help. Please consider buying one or more of
these precious single layer all fleece sleepsacks and each one sold
entitles payee to entrance into our Drawing for A 10 PC "MONKEY
BUSINESS" BEDDING SET handcrafted by LFFR Bedding (A $65.00 value).

Please buy a sack or two and consider buying some for the FERRET GIVING
TREE ferrets at ( www.ferretgivingtree.com ) and Remember-these Special
sacks ship First Class FREE within USA only.

Drawing for 10 pc" Monkey Business" (see photo) bed set on Dec 1 ,2010
7:00 pm EST to purchase -go to:
<http://www.littlefeetferretbedding.org/apps/webstore/products/show/1588790>

Thank you for all you do to help shelters stay afloat!

Rose