From:
"Laurie E. Bailey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 01:23:21 -0400
Hi family,
It's the Bailey Bunch again.  I'd like to first thank you all for your
generous and helpful information and advice for koe ko.

My question for you today is: can an unvaccinated puppy transfer an illness
to my Koe Ko?  It seems my son and his friend decided to become the welcome
to the neighborhood group for koe ko and introduced her to a puppy who may
have paraiinfluenza and/or parovovirus.

Please let me know if there is any need for worry.  Koe Ko just past her
exam with flying colors and was given her distemper today.  I would hate
for her to have to endure any kind of illness.

My son swears the only thing that went on was a little bit of sniffing and
a few licks.  he also admitted that the puppy had a little accident on my
floor and Koe Ko made it her bussiness to check it out.

It's a holiday an my new vet is not in till Monday.  Please let me know so
I won't drive myself crazy all weekend.

Laurie and the gang
smooches