From:
Ronnie DiComo and Possum Prints <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 1995 17:48:38 EST
Re: Going under doors...
Cinderella is now the only one who can fit under doors but she goes under
on her stomach.

>A few too many treats and we could have a stuck Madeline, too! Gonna
>have to fix that door.
However...shortly after he arrived, Harry fit under one door ok, then tried
another and got his head *stuck*--kind of frightening for both of us.  I
had to put mineral oil on him to get him out.  He's put on weight and
hasn't been trying it since, but I'd be careful with Madeline.

Bob C--have you ever thought of writing a chapter for a textbook; that's
the best explanation of different types of pooping behavior I've read; now
let's see, what could you call it...

I wanna be a ferret...
When I got up this morning, Harry emerged from his bed in the bottom
drawer.  Then while I was walking the dog, feeding the cats, changing
litterboxes and otherwise rushing around getting ready for work,
Cinderella, Ralph, and Harry ran around playing and generally getting
underfoot.  As I was leaving for work, Ralph was laying on his back, paws
on chest, just generally looking cute, with Harry curled up next to him on
an old sleeping bag, getting ready for their morning nap, and Cinderella
was busy munching on breakfast.  When I get home at night, tired after a
long hard boring day at work, :-( often carrying bags of cat/dog/ferret
food, I usually see 2 pink noses poking out of their cozy ferret sleeping
sack (thanks Tricia); Harry and Ralph yawn and stretch and gradually
emerge, and then Cinderella (who was in there too) eventually comes out.  I
don't know, I think I'd like to be a ferret...

Happy Thanksgiving to all and their fuzzbeans (including folks from other
countries who enjoy celebrating various occasions, I'm open to celebrating
any holiday)

--Ronnie
Cinderella "I can fit under the door because I am a delicate
    princess"
Ralph "When we're legal mom's gonna bring me in to work, I'll
    liven the place up"
Harry "Can you cook us some jerky, mom?"