From:
Kristine Lunny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 19:18:48 -0700
It's getting close to that time of year again!  Time to make a homeless
fur kids holidays be something extra special.

Peggy of Sleepy Ferret earns a round of applause, she's helping this year
with the imaging.

All shelters and hospices we hope you'll take this oppurtunity to let
some of those special kids in your care get their very own Santa.

This will be the 3rd Annual Giving Tree.  We've all shared tears for
these kids who we've known so well only to lose them too soon and smiles
at the one's who've gone on to find homes and happiness later.  Shelter
Operators and Santa's have became friends through the Giving Tree.

Open your heart and join us this year.

Kristine Lunny

Please Bring Christmas Joy to a Shelter Ferret and be a Santa!!!
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com