From:
Erin Saunders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 01:53:12 -0700
On 5-22-00, someone in the Westlake Meadows Apartments in Lake Oswego,
Oregon found a male sable with a breeder tattoo on the right ear.  I read
the notice posted by the mail boxes today and had to pass the word just in
case someone reading this might be or know the little one's family.

The notice said to call the Cascade Ferret Network for information at
503.231.0887.

I haven't read some of the recent postings to see if someone has already
posted information about this particular ferret, but I didn't want this to
go unannounced if it meant someone could be reunited with their ferret by
passing along the information.

Erin