From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 14:22:52 EDT
Hi everyone.  Judy wished for me to post here and thank everyone again
for loving Russian and being so nice since he passed away.  She felt
like she was getting some replies done at first, but things are realling
hitting her hard once again.  I think the finality of it all is just
really difficult.  She is taking this a little harder than she expected
even and is having a hard time replying to the wonderful letters people
have sent her.  She feels so badly about that.  She will reply, she wanted
you to all know that, but wanted to ask that you bit a bit patient as she
works through this all. :)

On the same topic sorta, I have this great vision.  But I have not the
skill to make it come to be.  Picture,,, a website that plays Roberta
Flacks song "The first time I ever saw your face" (the REAL song, not
a midi), and as you listen....you see an easy going slideshow type of
presentation of photos of Russians life!  Sigh.  Think of it.  Wouldn't
that just be the ulitmate memorial.  I dont know how some people on the
net use mp3's and things as far as copywrites like they (like for the 911
memorial sites and things).  I dont know how to have a site fade in and
fade out photos on a black bg for a whole song or anything.  Is it
possible to do?  Does anyone know feel free to write me (judy says her
also) about this if you like.

Okay and lastly... It seems that Dr Stephonson whom did so much work with
ADV at the U.  of GA is no longer there now.  I'm not sure where she is,
or if she is continuing the work.  I'm not sure if her assistents, and
her group are continuing the ADV work at the U. of GA.  Judy and I just
thought since I have asked for people to send money there for research,
it may be a good idea to hold off funds going to there until we know what
the exact situation is?  If anyone knows anything about this, could you
post about it?  thanks...

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/