Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 06:56:01 -0500
Hello!

Metro Ferret is pleased and excited to announce that we are now
web-affiliates with The Ferret Store.  If you shop The Ferret Store by
going through the Metro Ferret Website, they will donate 5% of your
purchase to the club, which in turn, will be used to support our shelters.

There is also a link and a $10 coupon for pets.com on the same page, but we
all know, that if you need a hard to find ferret item, chances are that The
Ferret Store has it!  You can go directly to the page by clicking below,
but please feel free to browse our site.

http://metroferret.org/help_us_help_them.htm

On another note, we are just about ready to make an official start.  The
Federal tax-exempt paperwork has been filed, and will hopefully, be
approved soon.  Once we receive our Federal 501(c)(3) status, all donations
will be tax-deductible.  We will be out at the petstores very shortly, and
we hope that some of you will come to meet us!

We have several small sale items on the way, all proceeds will benefit
the shelters.  Embroidered Baseball Hats, Silk-screened t-shirts, quilted
hanging sleep sacks and ferret tubes, too.  Through donations, we have
accumulated enough food, ferretvite, and litter for January distribution,
and we will be contacting the three shelters that we support to deliver the
items in a few weeks, once the holidays have passed.

So much is happening, and it's all for a good purpose!  We very happy about
the response that we have received so far, and we hope that the club will
continue to grow, and that we will be able to support the shelters even
more!

Dooks to all, and Happy Holidays!

Web Address:  www.metroferret.org

You can help support our shelters at no cost to you by clicking below:
www.iGive.com/MetroFerret