From:
Kelley Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2005 10:37:44 -0500
My favorite Christmas present this year had nothing to do with any of
the packages wrapped and placed under the tree.  It wasn't any of the
stocking stuffers or gift cards we received.

Our oldest ferret, Justin, who is end-stage insulinomic has never,
ever fallen asleep with me.  The others do, but not Justin.  Until
late Christmas night.  The crew had been let out for their evening play
time.  I gathered up everyone else and found Justin sleeping in their
fleece-lined tunnel.  I gently and carefully scooped him up and sat down
very slowly on the futon.  He curled up and went back to sleep for over
an hour.....and made his Momma very, very happy!

Hopefully everyone had a wonderful holiday moment like that!

Kelley
Loving Justin, Bailey, Shadow, Princess, Bear, Sammy and Daisy
Missing Ben, Jerri, Hershey, Casper, Oscar and Felix