From:
Randy Ferret Aid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2006 17:10:22 -0400
Are you sad that you can't make it to the IFC Ferret Aid conference in
Toronto this June?  Wish you could come?  Here is your chance.  A VERY
kind person has donated their spot at the conference so someone else can
attend in their place.  This person is no longer able to make it out for
the conference and wishes that someone else can go instead.

To be eligible to take the place of this caring person, we've decided
to hold a contest.  There is no charge to enter the contest, this is a
donated spot and we want this to be open to everyone.

Send your FULL name, address (both snail mail and e-mail) along with a
short story of WHY you need to come to Toronto and this conference to
All entries will be given a number and be put into a draw.  The draw
will take place on Friday May 26 and you will be notified if you are the
winner.

PLEASE note, you would still be responsible for travel to Toronto and
hotel accommodations at the conference.  This prize is for entry to the
conference and Saturday night's dinner ONLY.

Miss Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>

Join us for the IFC Ferret Aid 2006 Conference!
Book early, almost sold out!!
http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html