From:
"Harris, Victoria" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:06:56 +1000
Hello fuzzy lovers,
Condolences to those with sick, lost or angled carpet sharks.

I'm owned by two adorable Fur Babies, Bonnie who'll be 2 in December and
Tobarmory (Tobs) who will be 1 in December.

For the last few weeks we've all been staying at my mum's place ( I had
a pretty bad motorcycle accident and mum's made me and the furgrand
kids stay with her until i completely recover and get my only mode of
transport back on the road).  They both love staying at mum's place
because it means that they get the run of the Balcony (which is
completely covered in and doesn't give them any access what_so_ever to
anything that can harm them or end up with them being lost, and at the
moment the weathers just perfect for them to free roam).  It's great
for them as they get all the exercise they could ever want... have the
freedom to get up and walk around whatever time they like (which
unfortunately for me at the moment whose sleeping on the couch just on
the other side of the door from them, It's about 4:30 in the morning)
They've got some pot plants to have a dig around in and a couple of
belled balls and hidden treat balls.  Problem is.  What other things can
i do for them so they can entertain themself in the mornings when it's
too early for me to be up, and during the day while i'm at work.  They
get my undivided attention once i come home and all the cuddles and
chases they can stand.  But i'm a little worried about them getting bored
while i'm not there to play with them.

Besides getting some Tubing for them to run around in, What other things
can i do for them to keep their minds active while i'm not there to
interact with them?

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks For any help
Vikky