From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 16:39:25 -0700
With Daddys Day comin up I wanted to say something to all da daddys out
there.  You all just so special.  But I have to say dat my daddy da best.
Even when I bite his ear or make a mess on da floor.

He always picks me up and tells me he loves me.  We have tug-o-wars with
his socks - of course I always win.  Daddy laughs cause I tryin to train
the socks and my stuffies to us the potty.  Daddy say I silly but loves
his princess anyways.

I tell daddy that he is the best.  He told me dat there wer other daddys
out there too.  But I have da best!  My daddy helps run the shelter.  See
daddy lets everyone think she does it all, but he knows better and so do
I.  I told him I gonna tell, he told me no and tried to bribe me with a
treat!  Well I'll tell you what, I took that treat and ran.  But I still
gonna tell.

Opps, daddy saw me on the comptur.  He wanted to know what I was doin.  I
told him that I was tellin that he was the best daddy in the wole wide
world.  Daddy silly and told me no again.  I told him dat if he give me
money for dat quilt thingy to help ADV I wouldn't tell.  Daddy not know
about quilt.  So of course I explain it to him.  Daddy sweet but not to
bright sometimes.  http://help4adv.terrabox.com/WRMQ.html.

I told him all about White Russian and even showed him pictures.  Daddy
even said he was handsome (dhen he had to give treats to Dodge who heard
him say dat!).  I told him dat I wanted to win the blankie so I can sleep
with White Russian.  Daddys eyes got all big and I thought he was gonna
poof.  He wanted to sit me down and talk about the birds and the
bees....I ran!  I no want bees!  They mess up my pretty white fur.

Daddy finally got me out from under the sofa with a treat (he so easy).
So, now I have daddy where I want him.  He thinks I gonna tell he da
best daddy out there, and cause he scared me with the whole bee thingy.
You know what he did?  He gave me money to enter dat raffle for the
quilt....I not gonna tell him dat mommy gave me money too!

As for Doodlebug winning it for his love...sorry sweetie, Parris and I
have plans for it now.  Maybe we invite you and Dippy along.  We gonna
have a party as my house!

My daddy is da best daddy in the whole wide world.  He loves me and takes
care of me and spoils me rotten.  He lay on floor all of da time too.  He
says he want to be near us and play with us.  He lets us climb all over
him.  He no like Ms. Kuri though, she use his face to jump off of!  Mommy
just laugh and tell him that Kuri is his child not hers.

Daddy protect me too.  I try to get outside but daddy always stop me.
Maybe I try again and dhen make him feel bad and he give me more money
for raffle.

My daddy is da best.  He says I gonna win da raffle.  I believe him.
Mommy give daddy funny look after he said that so I think she gonna
poof at him... I RUN to da computur and buy tickets!

Love to all the daddies out there,
Princess Pepper
http://help4adv.terrabox.com/WRMQ.html.