From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2010 09:15:11 +0300
Our old ferret Rico eats readily but is not digesting his food. Soon
after eating, he has copious, forceful, watery diarrhea. Anything that
doesn't look like water is the color of the food. Right now he wants
to eat baby-veal "soup," though he accepts chicken soup.

This has been going on for abt 4 days.

I wonder if his natural flora have been killed off by repeatedly
gettimg amoxycillin this past year (about 4 times). Each time it was
for 3 weeks, and in fact he is at the tail end of the last period.

What do you think about trying feline Fortiflora in addition to Batril?