From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 May 2005 15:42:59 +0000
I made up a web page that showsthe coat changes in my Andy and Oliver.

The most obvious change was in the Spring after the first "real" winter
we experienced after moving from South Florida here to Seattle.  Was this
the "driving force" behind the coat change since in our prior locations
the differences between seasons was so subtle?  The texture of their fur
also changed.  Andy's fur especially had always been rather coarse and is
now soooo silky and bunny soft!

http://www.ferretocious.com/colourchangingfuzzies.html

- Laura and The Seattle Seven at http://www.ferretocious.com