From:
CDFA WebMaster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 1996 19:49:57 -0000
Attention Ferret WebMasters
(and the truly efficient web "surfers")

CDFA's web site has added a site map for WebMaster wishing to integrate
links to specific site areas at cdfa.com into their web pages but don't want
to spend alot of time figuring out the URLs.

It would also be handy for those people wishing to skip directly to certain
URLs within our site and bypass all the sub-menus.

In either case, it is currently under construction, but many of the major
links are listed.  Look forward to anchor-level links and a slightly
easier-to-read format soon!

You can find this site map directly at

http://www.CDFA.com/site_map.html

Hope you find it useful, and as always, I appreciate any feedback you may
have!

http://www.CDFA.com/