Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 21:05:23 -0800
Hello All,

My heart goes out to all with sick, ill and rainbow bridge kids.

I went and saw the movie!  Yeah, I know we were suppose to be mean and
not go see it, but I failed.  My husband and I went and saw it on a
matinee.  My husband is not really a ferret guy.  He just kind of accepts
them and lives with them.  You know the type.  Well as we watched the
movie every time the ferret was shown he whispered "fur child", squeezed
my hand and snickered a bit.  It was very rewarding seeing my hubby
respond in such a good manner.  He laughed and really enjoyed the movie
and it warmed my heart to see him get such a kick out of the ferret.
That in itself was worth the price of admission.

Near the end of the movie, it shows a close up of the ferret and the
whole movie screen is nothing but ferret.  It was really cool seeing a
gigantic ferret fill the screen.  I am glad I went and saw it.  Maybe if
they make enough money there will be other ferret features, without the
bad publicity.

Okay, I have been seeing all the new hoopla about squirrels lately.  They
seem to be every where.  Recently the boat show had a water skiing
squirrel.  It was suppose to be the 5th generation of skiing squirrels.
I saw it on EVERY local channel at 3 different times.  Noon news, evening
news then again at 11:00pm.  Some even had it on the next day!  So, hey!
Can't we teach a ferret to water ski or some other cool trick they would
enjoy doing I think my little deaf guy who LOVES the water would be a
perfect candidate.  Can't hear so the crowds wouldn't bother him.  He
loves water so he wouldn't be scared.  Just a crazy thought.  Do any of
you have fur children trained to "perform" any tricks?  I mean something
beyond how to poop in the corner.  HA! HA!

Thanks and take care,
Mary Jo