From:
Julia Goodwin-Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 16:06:18 +0000
Hello FML

I just got a 1st time free issue of Ferrets Magazine and I must say I'm
very impressed.  I look forward to getting my next issues!  I recognized
some names of people that are on this list so that was very neat.  I was
surprised to see a letter from that Jen Morrison...yeeks, makes my skin
crawl.

I have a question about showing ferrets.  I know I'm a little biased, but
my Willow is so gorgeous.  She is 3 years old and is a little "slow" but
I wondered what are the guidelines for showing ferrets?  Can they be
beautiful&nbsp;"shelter" ferrets or do they have to be from a breeder with
papers and such?  She is a Champange Sable and MF ferret, she has a slight
deformed toe that curves in like a C but other than that she&nbsp;sits up
perfectly proud and still, very well behaved.  I didn't know if there were
ferret shows that were not as precise or not.  I'd love to show her off if
a show was anywhere nearby North Carolina.

Julia