From:
Miska BC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 14:45:12 EST
Clarification about the ferret show this Saturday morning:

Name:  Pet News

Network: Fox News Channel - a relatively new Fox cable network, about a year
old.  Check your cable program guide or call your local cable company to see
if you get it.

Times:  Sat., March 14 - 9:00-11:00 a.m., live, EST
Repeated:  Sun., March 15 - 3:00-5:00 p.m. EST

According to the producer, the first guest, at 9:05 a.m., will be Sally
Heber, president of AFA.  She will be bringing ferrets with her.  Footage
from the All About Bandit Shelter in Crownsville, Maryland, will also be
shown, Shelter Director, Carol Scott.

While the Fox News Channel does have a website with live coverage for some
of their shows, Diana informed me that Pet News is not shown on their
internet site (http://foxnews.com).

If you happen to videotape it, would you please contact me.

Beth Comarow