From:
David Paul Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 22:42:44 -0500
I was wanting to know if you could please send me photos of your babys
that have crossed the raimbow brige due to Adrenal Disease.  I am working
on a project and I need photos of Ferrets who where victimes of this sad
disease.  If you have any pics please send them in an email to me
([log in to unmask]) either in the email itself, as an attachment or
as a zip file.  I am working on a project to help raise awareness for
ferrets and this disease that they tend to get.  Thank you all who send
me photos.  Also if you could put there name and how long they lived in
this format, 12-13-96 to 4-10-99 Thanks.

David.