From:
James Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:50:03 -0800
>A bottle of Amoxy accompanied one little 2.5 yr MF jill.  When I asked
>what it was for I was told, "for her Adrenal Disease".  Little Suzi was
>bald up her tail and over her hips.  But, "she was going to be fine, I
>just had to finish off the Amoxy".

I wish someone would have told me about that method of treatment before I
put my 6 year old baby Linus thru Adrenal surgery.  The Amoxi would have
been much easier and cheaper.

Where can I find a vet like theirs???(never mind)

Luckily, Linus made it thru the surgery just fine (lt.side w/cryo just to
be safe) and is recovering nicely.

Jim Kennedy
Ferret Rescue of Maine
A Not-For-Profit Organization
To donate to the rescued ferrets, please click the link below. Thank you!

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=fert_resq%40yahoo.com&item_name=
To+Benefit+Rescued+Ferrets&return=http%3A//www.geocities.com/fert_resq
&cancel_return=http%3A//www.geocities.com/fert_resq