From:
Amy McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 13:44:03 -0800
Hello all you FML'ers!  Okay, I'll get right down to it.  I have had my
ferret website for about 2 months now.  I *don't*, however, have the
Rainbow Bridge story on my site.  So I decided to put it on there, along
w/ memorials for my friends' fuzzies who have gone over to the bridge.

Well that has manifested itself into a contest.  You see, I cannot choose
which background I want for the Rainbow Bridge Page.  All the info is on
the page...please check it out & think about participating!

http://www.geocities.com/petsburgh/park/9394/rainbowbridge.html

My prayers go out to all those w/ sick furkids, & *hugs* to those whose
babies have gone to the bridge.

Amy & the fab four

=====
Visit Miya, Nina, Rascal, & Jack @