From:
Dee Gage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 18:34:50 EDT
It's pretty funny when your non-ferret friends start looking for ferret
stuff for you.  I don't know how many ad inserts for ferret checks I've
gotten from well-meaning friends.

This latest one is cool: there's a little catalog called WHAT ON EARTH, and
on page 24 is a really neat grey t-shirt advertising 3 Ferrets Bar & Grille
in Cornwall, England.  It has 3 ferrets on it as well as a huge 3 plus a
huge FERRETS on it.  The price is $16.95 for a t-shirt and $26.95 for
sweatshirts.

Is there really a 3 Ferrets Bar & Grille in Cornwall, England?  Is this a
franchise pub or just a specialty place?

WHAT ON EARTH address is 2451 Enterprise East Parkway, Twinsburg, Ohio
44087-2399.  On line: whatonearthcatalog.com

Take care,
Dee
Nilla
Hershey, Finnegan, Stone