From:
Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 1996 10:43:44 -0400
Just as a brief reminder, in addition to the regular 5-part FAQ which covers
food, cages, colors, training and all that, there are also seven
disease-specific FAQs:

ADRENAL DISEASE Adrenal disease (adenoma, adenocarcinoma)
INSULIN DISEASE Insulinomas (islet cell tumors)
LYMPH DISEASE   Lymphosarcoma (lymphoma)
SKIN TUMORS     Skin tumors (skin and mast cell tumors)
CARDIO DISEASE  Cardiomyopathy (heart disease)
ENLARGED SPLEEN Splenomegaly (enlarged spleen)
GREEN VIRUS     Epizootic catarrhal enteritis (ECE, or "the greenies")

They're available from Ferret Central or the FTP site (see below), or from
the list server; the ALL-CAPS part above is the list server's file name.
(For example, send the command GET SKIN TUMORS FERRET to
<[log in to unmask]> to get the mast cell FAQ.) You can also send me
<[log in to unmask]> email and I'll be glad to send you whichever
files you'd like.

- Pam Greene
Ferret Central <http://www.optics.rochester.edu:8080/users/pgreene/>
            or by FTP from ftp.optics.rochester.edu in /pub/pgreene/