Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 11:58:34 -0500
I've known Dahlene for a few years, & in that time she has opened her
heart & her home to many older/medically challenged ferrets, & mourned
their loss.  She's also cared for many FERRET BUSINESS fosters when I've
needed to go out of town & covered many of our fosters' medical expenses.
Since I've known her she's has always been a caring & giving person.

Dahlene lived for her 2 sons & for her ferrets, & she has suffered a
devastating loss.  She is living the heartache of the untimely death of
her younger son, Shayne.

I'm sure Dahlene would find solace in your words of comfort.  And I think
she needs that right now.  She doesn't have e-mail, so I will gladly
print & deliver any messages to her.  The service for Shayne will be held
on Thursday 12/11.

Knowing how losing her ferrets has affected her in the past, it frightens
me to think how she can face the reality of this.  I don't think Dahlene
has any other immediate family.  She's never mentioned any family to me
other than her parents, who are deceased, & her boys.  I know how giving
the ferret community is, so please find it in your heart to send her a
few reassuring words.  I do believe it will have an impact on her, & how
she handles such an inconceivable sorrow.

My best wishes,

Juliana Quadrozzi
FERRET BUSINESS of GA