From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 19:59:04 -0700
Well, It's confirmed that noodles has adrenal...Dr Moore said she had a
swoolen vulva (i couldn't tell the difference) and she wants to try
melatonin for two weeks and see how that works out.  she lost 30 grams in
the past two weeks, she was 710 and now she's 680g I'm really worried
about her.  The last few days she hasn't really wanted to play all that
much, just sleep.  I was writing to ask people, what is the best way that
you tricked your fuzzie into taking melatonin?  I was thinking about
crushing it up in some furotone, or some furovite (paste) or maybe hiding
it in a raisin....anyone have any suggestions?  Also, has anyone ever had
a ferret that had adrenal, and the melatonin really did help?  I heard
from about 2-3 people say that it didn't do any good giving it to them.
any advice would be greatly appreciated.  thanks

-valerie

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_