Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2007 09:36:16 EST
> plus  whatever she kept back for her own stock, I mean  rescue.

Gotta address this one.

If you mean breed stock, there are NO intact ferrets at Lori's place.
She chose to stop breeding before this surrender even happened. She had
her personal ferrets altered this past summer and in the past week had
ALL the McKay ferrets in her care altered. She admitted that as she
passed my house on the way to her vets she was tempted to bring me
a couple of gorgeous cinnamon boys for my blonde bombshell breeder
jills.....but she fought the temptation and had them snipped with the
rest.

If you meant shelter stock, she has still been referring local adopters
and surrenders to me while she deals with the McKay issues. The idea
that she is keeping an inventory of ferrets for her shelter is
ludicrous.

Pam VanOverloop and the Cincinnati Kids

PS I talked to her yesterday, she has pneumonia. Her priority is still
to place ferrets in homes. Period.