From:
Phyllis Berker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2007 16:09:12 -0400
There was a post here about someone having some McKay rescue ferrets
for adoption in the Chicagoland area on Saturday, when the GCFA annual
Ferret Show is being held. Supposedly, they will be at a hotel in the
vicinity. I e-mailed the person who had the original post, but didn't
receive a reply yet. People are asking me, who will be in attendance
at the show Sat., and would like to know details of where they might
be able to see the rescue ferrets for adoption.

If you can supply this info, please e-mail me privately. Thank you. : )

Phyllis