From:
Melissa Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 11:47:58 -0400
Good Day, All!

Dodger's mom here  ;->  .

Thanks for all of the awesome e-mails!  You guys have really brightened
our days!  Life is good!!  :-D

'Wanted to share a web site for those of you in the Gulf Coast so that you
can better prepare for what you & your precious fuzzies (& other 4-legged
friends) should consider re: the weather.  It's my understanding that this
is the site that our local sheriff's office is utilizing to help determine
their emergency status.  "cool."

http://www.intellicast.com/weather/usa/hurtrac/

If the storm takes the path projected on this site, my home (rented, thank
God..) could see 7+ feet of water.  (I live on the coast in low ground.)
Me, the fuzzies and all the Yesterdays News we can carry (heehee!!) are
abandoning ship in a 24' rented truck, headed for a hotel on higher ground
to 'ride it out'!

I'll be offline 'til things are okee dokee 'round these parts.  Has anyone
heard from Amy Depsey?  I hope that she's okay down there... Signing off
from SW Florida 'til the storm passes... Everyone hunker down & hold each
other close!!

Happy Dooks from the Sunshine State!

Melissa,
proud mom to Dexter, Cocoa, MoJo & Dodger  >^v^<-,---------,'''''''