Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 05:51:10 -0400
Ya know people... it was only a question ..  I honestly didn't know..  I
ALSO didn't mean to open a can of worms here..  I can see why so many
emailed me offline ..

Also for the record... I was not bashing Marshall Farms..  I was asked
the question ..  and I didn't know the answer..  So I passed the question
along..  to people I figured would know ..

I guess one would consider it a sad but good truth ..  I have started to
read what they do to the ferrets during some testing and had to stop ...
not for me ...

But I am glad that it helps people and ferrets... I only wish there was
another way ...

Thanks.
for all the responses...

Cheers