Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 19:41:10 EST
Hi

This is Buffie.  Im the one that asked for the prayer when one of my
ferret was sick.  He passed away in my arms on Nov. 6 2001 @ 1:00am.  I
was SO upset.  Ive had pets all my life, of course I cried when they
passed away but got over it in about two to three weeks.  Its been two
months, since I lost one of my fuzzy.  (my first time).  I havent gotten
over it and still crying.  I miss him so much that it hurt.  I dont think
I will ever get over it.  I took a video of my ferrets playing and when I
watch it, I just cried when I see my ferret that passed away.  My other
ferrets took it pretty well and Im amazed how well they r taking it.

I just want to know those that has lost ur fuzzy b4.  (bless their little
heart).  How do u cope with it?  How long does it take to get over it and
move on?  any tip how to cope with it?

If u wld like to e mail me privately, pls feel free.

Just wanted to tell u how I feel about my beloved ferret since u know how
I feel and what Im going thru.  Sorry, if this is so long.

I love u very much, Kasper!

Buffie & the Crazy Crew
(Tucker, Taz, Kauliflower,
and the new baby ferret Hollie Berrie)
Kasper, my beloved ferret that is with God now
among with my other pets.