From:
Katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2011 06:00:29 -0400
I'm sorry if my original post implied in any way that people should
consider tayras as potential pets. That was never my intention. I was
merely sharing some information about them since I had never heard of
them before.

I never condone taking animals from the wild and keeping them as pets
unless they cannot be released back into the wild for medical or other
reasons, as determined by an expert, and are in the care of an
experienced person who knows how to properly care for them. Wildlife
are meant to be free.

Again, my apologies if any other message was taken from my post.

Katharine
Florida