From:
Krishna Nobleness <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 16:47:01 -0500
Well, now everyone has the greenies.  Everyone but the baby, that is.  He's
fine.  So it's been going all weekend and other than this, they seem fine.
Except Clover and Luna shake when we give them things like pedialyte and
pepto bismol, but that could be because they think they're being punished or
we're being mean and they're scared.  I don't know.  I hope it's only
stress...since they're showing no other signs of illness, I don't know if I
should take them to the vet or what.  They'll drink the pedialyte now, we
got the unflavored version and put it in their water bottle, and they all
fight over who gets to drink the new "water".  I also feel weird when I let
them out to play because with this comes an evev less chance of hitting the
litter boxes, and I don't particularly like cleaning the green poopy off the
carpet.  Leaves some nasty stains, too.  And we're in an apartment with no
place they can play that doesn't have "hidey holes", so I can't watch them
100% of the time, even when I'm trying.  Which means someone can poop on a
corner and I won't catch them in time.  Yuck.  But I don't want to deny
anyone play time either.  Any advice?  oh well, I really want to thank
everyone who's written me with suggestions on this, I love having somewhere
to go where I know people understand!  Thanks!

Kristi and the Mustelid Mob of Mayhem
        Mayonnaise, Clover, Luna, and new baby Loki

ferrets are like potato chips...you can't have just one!