From:
Nycole Bridle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 1997 13:05:04 -0400
Ok, so I shoulda listened, but I didn't... I have recently discontinued the
use of my two corner litter pans..  Meth *hates* them..  whenever I put one
down, he immediately flipps it over..  So, if anyone out there has a use for
them (they are the smaller plastic corner litter pans), please let me know,
and I'll send them to you!  I imagine they would be good for putting in
kits' cages..  Meth use to use them when he was smaller and could fit
totally into the pan, but at 6 mos and 3+ pounds, he don't fit anymore...
Just e-mail me and let me know if you are interested in them free of charge!
(please, take them <sob> hee hee)

Nycole ([log in to unmask])