Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 10:05:43 -0800
Thanks to all who have sent me warm wishes and sympathy, I would usually
return all of your emails, but I do not have the energy.

Some of you may think that the following stuff is odd, and I really do not
believe in the paranormal, but this I do believe because of the source.
Last night my mom called me to see how I am doing and I gave her more
details on Rasta and how when we found him, he was still fairly warm so we
figure he could not have been gone for a very long time.  Right then, my
mom blurts out "he died at 5:25am."  I asked her "what?  How do you know?"
She then told me that she was standing in the shower (has to be at work at
7am), and all of a sudden she just blurted out "Rasta is with angels" and
started crying.  When I called her that morning to tell her he passed, she
already knew.  My mom had this same exact thing happen when my dad passed
away and also when a very good friend of hers passed away.  She gets it to
the exact time.  Does this mean she has a gift or an omen?  I like to think
that it is a gift and that they are communicating with her.  Rasta and my
mom had a very special bond.  She would take care of him whenever we were
away (not very often) and he loved her.

Please do not think that I am loony or that this is made up, it is very
real.  I only wish that I could have known that he was passing on because I
woke up at 6am to go check on him, which my husband decided to do because
he feared the worst.

I hope that there are rivers of Adam's Peanut Butter flowing freely across
the bridge for Rasta to enjoy.  He loved it so.

Again, thank you to all who sent me caring words - they do help!