From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 01:59:03 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, missing or angeled shag carpet safari kids
(Mr. Furry Butt, I presume)...

I've created a memorial page for Smokey.  It tells his story during the
time he lived here.  If you have a desire to see it, please go to:

http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/index.html

Click on the "Next Page" link at the bottom of the page, then click on the
picture of Smokey (left column, in the middle) to go to his story.

All of the graphics and buttons in the story were created by Kat Parsons.
She is also the one that encouraged me to write a memorial to Smokey.
I hope you find the time to go read about him and send him some kind
thoughts.  While you're at it, he'd appreciate a couple of Bandits Ferret
Treats, too! :)

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns, missing Smokey, Misti-Ferret and
Silver-Dude
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/