From:
"David E. Caudill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 1995 01:06:07 -0400
My name is Kelleen and my fiance is David. We are the proud parents of three
dogs and two brand new baby ferrets. Two of our dogs are cockapoos and one is
a yorkshire terrier, their names are Rascal, Moneybags and Silhouette (Silly
for short). Our new babies are Shyla and Rowdy. Our cockapoo Rascal has
decided that she is now a mommy ferret. We call her the mommy poda-ferret.
Two days ago I saw the absolutely cutest and astounding thing I have ever
seen. Mommy poda-ferret was lying on the couch sleeping and Shyla decided to
bug her to play she always tries to bite her feet and grabs hold of the long
hair of her ears and pulls. Well Rascal wasn't having any of that because
she was too tired.  I watched them for a bit and all of a sudden Shyla layed
out longwise next to Rascal and bagan to suckle her tittie!!!!!!!!!!! Rascal
just lifted her legs out of the way and let her go for it!!!!!! I couldn't
believe it:> This went on for a short time and then Shyla went to sleep. I'm
sure this would never have happened if Rascal had not been a mommy once
before. I wish to God I owned a video camera because it would easily have
been the grand prize winner on America's Funniest Home Videos. If any of you
have astounding ferret stories please write to us and let us know.