From:
Linda Proulx <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 23:39:14 -0400
Hi everyone.  We have put another ebay up for naming rights for a ferret
that came into the shelter.  We currently have an outstanding balance
at our vet's for $2200+  We just had three ferrets who were hospitalized
and there bills were not posted when we got our last statement.  We
currently have 86 ferrets at the shelter.  I am sending this in
desperation.  We are in need of help.  We do get donations once in a
blue moon but they have been few and far between lately.  If you do not
have the funds to bid I can only ask for you to forward this to someone
who you think might be interested in bidding.

Thank you for looking and forwarding.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7706687541

Item # 7706687541

Linda and the furry and not so furry ones
Dook-N-Dance Ferret Shelter
www.dook-n-dance.org